Our key beliefs and values
Learning in a caring environment
- Capable confident learners.
- Learning together through doing.
- Making mistakes and learning from them.
- Growing curiosity and wonder about the world around you.
- Being creative.
- Circle of security – Safe, caring relationships to explore and learn.
Back to nature
- Natural spaces – allow for creative, open ended hands on learning designed with children
- Outdoors – more than gross motor play, includes high level thinking that occurs as children solve problems, negotiate, investigate, explore
- Taking inside learning out creates a new context
- Magically transforms children into adventurers