The school program is planned with children using the My Time, Our Place framework for school-aged care.
Unique elements of the program include;
- We promote an extensive outdoor education program.
- We offer sport coaching and skill development.
- We place an emphasis on specialised performing arts, including music and drama.
- We provide a structured approach to skill development in the visual arts.
- We develop and extend thinking processes through investigation, discussion and the use of science and technology.
- We encourage children to take responsibility for their own learning, leisure and play.